When I was 10 years old my family moved from Toronto to Montreal. We might as well have been moving to the moon! I thought that it was the WORST thing ever! But God was faithful and provided for my family. Looking back now it was the best thing that could have happened. God has been good and continues to be good. Today we are talking about seeing the grace of God in your life and being glad. We’re really happy you’re here this morning. Let’s worship God together!
Acts 11 Study Questions
1. Barnabas was a great encourager of the early church. In fact, his name actually means, “Son of encouragement.” Do you know anyone like that in your life?
2. The disciples are called Christians for the first time in Antioch. What does that name mean to you?
3. What does the word “grace” mean to you? Have you ever experienced God’s grace in your life? How?
4. In the Bible there are many stories where God turns a bad situation into a good one. The story of Joseph in Egypt is a great example. Have you ever experienced this in your life?
5. If you had just one year to teach a church the basics of the Gospel, what would that look like? What would you tell them?