And I pray that your love will have deep roots. I pray that it will have a strong foundation. May you have power with all God’s people to understand Christ’s love. May you know how wide and long and high and deep it is. And may you know his love, even though it can’t be known completely. Then you will be filled with everything God has for you. Ephesians 3
- What’s the stupidest rule you’ve ever heard? What ‘family rules’ were in your house?
- As a group, or a family, is there a practical way you can love a neighbour this month?
- Why do you think the widow gave everything she had? What do you suppose she did when she went home that day?
- Read Luke 14:26, 27 and 33. What do you believe Jesus meant by this? What do you think the widow believed about this?
- What are your honest feelings about this woman?
- Is Jesus asking you to adjust in any area of your heart, soul, mind or strength?