One of our favorite things at St. Paul’s Leaskdale are the days when people share their stories. No two stories are identical, each one is unique. The fun for me is to hear how God is in the details, how Jesus stepped in and rescued this unique life, how each person is precious, most importantly, precious to the living God. God is in the details of life, listen in!
Study Questions: 1 Samuel 9
- Identify how God was in the details in the events of 1 Samuel 9.
- Describe a time in your life when you can see that God was in the details of an event or special time.
- What sort of things did Saul and his servant do to ‘tune in’ or join in with what God was doing in Saul’s life?
- What patterns or ways of living do you have that help you ‘tune in’ to what God might be doing in your life?
- What evidence is there in the passage for God ordaining or destining events in people’s lives? How do you feel about that?