There are certain events that change the way you live your life. 9/11 is an example. You can’t go near an airport without feeling the impact of that event. Getting married, dropping your kid off at college; all life-changing. The greatest event in all of history is the Resurrection of Jesus. That event changes everything, especially in the life of a believer and the church. Listen in for what God has to say to you about the Resurrection and its ripple effect in your life.
- Describe a life-changing event in your life. What happened and how did it change you?
- How do you understand ‘holiness’? Among your group paint a word picture for ‘holy’.
- From v. 3-8 Paul gives shape to God’s intentions for sex. Which phrase is most instructive to you? Why?
- Verses 9 and 10 are encouragement to believers to be ‘loving’ to believers from other places. What does that look like in your life? Is there something that your group could do to ‘love’ some believers elsewhere?
- The last instruction is to ‘lead a quiet life’. Map out together how and why this is our way of living.