“May it be the real I who speaks. May it be the real Thou that I speak to.”
Sermon Study Questions – John 17
- Talk about a time you overheard a personal conversation between two people and how it left you feeling.
- Who taught you to pray? How did they teach you?
- From Jesus’ prayer, what can we say is true about His relationship with the Father?
- Knowing Jesus prayed for us, and continues to pray for us, how does that change your approach to difficult situations?
- What does Jesus mean, “for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world”?
- Jesus says, “As You sent Me into the world, I have sent them into the world.” How did the Father send Jesus into the world? What does it mean that you are sent the same way?