Sermon Study Questions: Revelation 10 & 11
- Have you ever been called on to give evidence in court? Describe that experience.
- John is told NOT to record something he heard even though he wanted to, why might God have commanded that?
- What is the significance of the scroll tasting like honey to John’s lips but then sour in his stomach? Where else in scripture are we instructed to take and eat?
- How do you understand the account of the two witnesses in ch. 11? How does that prepare you to be a witness?
- If you were asked to give witness today to what you believe about Jesus, what would you say?