“To live in the past or the future is easy. To live in the present is like threading a needle.”
Sermon Study Questions: Revelation 22
- Identify one takeaway for you through our study in Revelation.
- The imagery ends with a River and a Tree. What’s the power in those two pictures
- What might they remind you of? What do they mean in the promise of the Life to come?
- Describe what the ‘healing of the nations’ might look like.
- How do people ‘add to’ or ‘take from’ the Scriptures? What are the warnings against each error?
- What stirs within you when Jesus says “Yes, I am coming soon.”?