All Things New … 2 Corinthians 5:17 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”
Sermon Study Questions: 2 Corinthians 5:14-6:1
- What does it mean to be created anew in Christ?
- What is the difference in seeing other people as sinners, or seeing other people as Children of God? Which label do you relate to more yourself?
- What does it mean to be an ambassador?
- What message do we bear as ambassadors?
- Give an example of a time you saw a Christian being a positive example of an ambassador.
- Have you ever witnessed someone acting poorly in the name of Christ? How did that affect your perception of Christians?
- What might our church and community look like if we all embraced the call to be ambassadors for Christ?