With billions of people in the world, someone should be able to figure out a system where no one is lonely. What do you suggest?
Sermon Study Questions: Philippians 2:1-11
- Describe (no names!) a relationship that disintegrated on you. What happened?
- Paul says that the solution to relationship troubles is to, ‘have the same mindset as Christ Jesus’ (v. 5). Explain how that works!
- How does a person, ‘value others above her or himself’? (v. 3) without becoming a doormat?
- In what specific relationship today is God calling to, ‘not look to your own interests but rather to the interests of others? (v. 4). How might that look this week?
- How might knowing that, ‘every knee will bow before Jesus’ change the way you face the knock and tumble of your relationships?