” 16 The descendants of Jehonadab son of Rekab have carried out the command their forefather gave them, but these people have not obeyed me”.
Acrylic on paper with Mylar and ink
By: Loni Dellandrea
Based on Jeremiah 35:1-16
Sermon Study Questions: Jeremiah 35:1-16
- What is the biggest crowd you have ever been in? Do you remember what it felt like to be part of the crowd
- Have you ever been influenced by a crowd or group of people to do something you otherwise might not do?
- Jeremiah challenges the Israelites to live a disciplined life. What would it look like to live a disciplined life today?
- God’s desire is that we would all live in relationship with Him, how does living a disciplined life lead to intimacy with God?
- What are the things you need to start or stop doing in order to experience the best that Jesus has for your life?