“I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?
‘Signs and Wonders’
Fibre Art, machine and hand quilted
By: Sue Carmichael
Based on Jeremiah 32:16-27
Sermon Study Questions: Jeremiah 32:16-27
- Why is Jeremiah buying his cousins’ field such a crazy idea? What might the people watching the transaction be thinking to themselves?
- Describe a time when you felt God tell you to do something crazy/bold. How did that go for you?
- What stands out to you about Jeremiah’s prayer?
- V. 25 is basically Jeremiah asking “Why”? Read ahead, what is God’s answer to the question “Why”?
- What bold/crazy act of faith might God be calling you into this week?