This week we continue our Series, ‘Inside Out’ in the book of Mark, looking at the interior life of Jesus.
Sermon Study Questions: Mark 2:1-12
- Explain what it means in v. 5 that Jesus “saw their faith”. How can you ‘see’ faith?
- This could have just been a happy miracle story but there was a problem. Who was the problem and what was their problem?
- Jesus is not content to let their poisonous insides go undetected. He calls them out. Have you ever been ‘called out’ for having poisonous thoughts?
- Which is greater; to forgive sins or to tell a paralyzed person to walk? Why?
- Was there ever a time in your life that you moved from muttering (v. 6,7) to amazement (v. 12)? Tell that story.