This Sunday we continue our Sermon Series, Inside Out. We are taking a look at Mark 8:27-38.
Sermon Study Questions: Mark 8:27-38
- Recall, if you can, a time when things were going really well and then, in a moment, went bad.
- Why would Jesus say to Peter, “Get behind me Satan?”
- From the passage explain what “the concerns of God” (v. 33) are. And what are “human concerns”?
- What does ‘saving your life’ look like?
- What does ‘losing your life for Jesus’ look like?
- Are you ‘saving’ or ‘losing’ your life these days?